Lycée Edouard Branly de Dreux
The Clowns come out of the Mystery box
The mystery box and its transformation into Clown Masks.
Terminale STD2A - 2019
Edouard Branly High School in Dreux
Initiative led by Marion Breton, Vincent Cochereau and Julien Beauget.
Two awards were given:
• Award for the best vaorization of paper
• Award for the best reinterpretation of the image of a clown
32 clown masks were made representing different emotions (fatigue, anger, hysteria, joy, love ...)
• An impressive recovery of drop paper waste
• A student day at the Procédés Chénel showroom
• A jury made up of members of Clowns Sans Frontières and Procédés Chénel
• A snack and award ceremony